Go Back   Properly Promoted > Starscream & Friends > General Chatter
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2008, 03:55 PM
that D222rk fellow's Avatar
that D222rk fellow that D222rk fellow is offline
...
 
Join Date: Jan 1982
Posts: 20,256
Default Everything You Always Wanted To Ask Hen Because No One Else Would Take You Seriously

Not long ago, the toaster popped and damn near gave me a heart attack. How many fatal heart attacks via toaster popping do you think happen each year?

Where is EAW? Is he still waiting for a ride home from PPWG?

How many TNA apologists does it take to screw job a lightbulb?

What is your gimmick, officially?

What was on Jackie Gayda's tape?

Why haven't they listened to my suggestion, and cast Pootie-Tang as the new James Bond?

What poster here, given a lucha mask, would make a great EAW replacement, should he turn out dead?

What happened to Kwame? When he left, he was an Amy Winehouse loving, emo, wreck. But he came back a man. What the hell happened to him while he was away?

Given the choice, who would you let babysit your kids. Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, or Barbara Streisand?

There's a bomb on the bus. If you go under 50MPH, it explodes. What do you do Hen? WHAT DO YOU DO!?

Next month, when TNA folds, what will ultimately be their legacy?

Where did Dr Shizzle get his diploma?

PPN, PPW, or PPX?
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Internet Tough Guy's Avatar
Internet Tough Guy Internet Tough Guy is offline
Danger Zone
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse
Posts: 20,653
Default

HEN, why do you hate me so?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2008, 04:54 PM
HEN's Avatar
HEN HEN is offline
INTERNET GANGSTA
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Parlaying with Scoundrels
Posts: 16,077
Default

TRO suggested you be banned you for this thread. I'm going to poll the other members on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Not long ago, the toaster popped and damn near gave me a heart attack. How many fatal heart attacks via toaster popping do you think happen each year?
One too few... apparently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Where is EAW? Is he still waiting for a ride home from PPWG?
Hopefully he wasn't picked up in a van by Rey Misterio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
How many TNA apologists does it take to screw job a lightbulb?
So is that what this is about. You IMed me the punchline.

Daaark says: 1 to hold the ladder, 1 to wait in the penalty box, 1 to stall out the lightbulb inserting, and 175 to run in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What is your gimmick, officially?
An Internet gangsta with ulterior motives and a Ph.D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What was on Jackie Gayda's tape?
Banners for all occasions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Why haven't they listened to my suggestion, and cast Pootie-Tang as the new James Bond?
Because you think outside the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What poster here, given a lucha mask, would make a great EAW replacement, should he turn out dead?
CLC is the obvious answer. But don't sleep on Jimbo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What happened to Kwame? When he left, he was an Amy Winehouse loving, emo, wreck. But he came back a man. What the hell happened to him while he was away?
I took him to the wood shed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Given the choice, who would you let babysit your kids. Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, or Barbara Streisand?
Jason. That was an easy enough question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
There's a bomb on the bus. If you go under 50MPH, it explodes. What do you do Hen? WHAT DO YOU DO!?
Shoot a hole in the side of the wall and let the snakes get sucked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Next month, when TNA folds, what will ultimately be their legacy?
TNA won't fold next month, you pessimist. When it does eventually go out of business, however, its legacy will be that "it lasted more years than the old ECW." Well, that will at least be what people constantly say about it on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Where did Dr Shizzle get his diploma?
A diploma mill of course. What a silly question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
PPN, PPW, or PPX?
PPW... for without it the others would have never existed. PPSouth was pretty dope though. I'm all in favor of spending way too much money on stupid shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ironhead View Post
HEN, why do you hate me so?
I don't hate you. Hate is derived from fear. And I definitely do not fear you. I really don't care about you one way or the other.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Internet Tough Guy's Avatar
Internet Tough Guy Internet Tough Guy is offline
Danger Zone
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse
Posts: 20,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEN View Post
I really don't care about you one way or the other.
Aside from all your "hate is" blah blah nonsense, what did I do that was so wrong that you started campaigning for my banishment?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-15-2008, 05:15 PM
HEN's Avatar
HEN HEN is offline
INTERNET GANGSTA
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Parlaying with Scoundrels
Posts: 16,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ironhead View Post
what did I do that was so wrong that you started campaigning for my banishment?
I never campaigned for your banishment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Internet Tough Guy's Avatar
Internet Tough Guy Internet Tough Guy is offline
Danger Zone
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse
Posts: 20,653
Default

And I just fell off a turnip truck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 PM
XstraightedgeX's Avatar
XstraightedgeX XstraightedgeX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 2,604
Default

What are your thoughts on this statement? Muscle Sakai is the greatest wrestler ever.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-15-2008, 11:26 PM
HEN's Avatar
HEN HEN is offline
INTERNET GANGSTA
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Parlaying with Scoundrels
Posts: 16,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstraightedgeX View Post
What are your thoughts on this statement? Muscle Sakai is the greatest wrestler ever.
I'd really like to refute the statement, but no one seems to be able to take the belt off that guy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-16-2008, 02:39 AM
that D222rk fellow's Avatar
that D222rk fellow that D222rk fellow is offline
...
 
Join Date: Jan 1982
Posts: 20,256
Default

What was the greatest MMA league ever, and why?

Just like Kwame, Hulkamania85 has returned from afar, and he is manlier now, as he has come to grips with the ways of Fire Pro. What happened?

Why won't you pay 40$ for a DVD? You cheap fucking bastard.

Will Dave Prazak ever unban me?

What is Dave Prazak's major malfunction?

Who will stop first, da_ref, or the energizer bunny?

What should be done with the posters who mistakenly see hostility behind everything that is posted at PP.com?

WTF happened to Jax?

what is your favourite action movie and why?
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-16-2008, 03:17 AM
HEN's Avatar
HEN HEN is offline
INTERNET GANGSTA
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Parlaying with Scoundrels
Posts: 16,077
Default

Good grief. Go find some El Santo vids or render some 3D objects or walk Rocky... or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What was the greatest MMA league ever, and why?
Elite XC... because of the shenanigans and tomfoolery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Just like Kwame, Hulkamania85 has returned from afar, and he is manlier now, as he has come to grips with the ways of Fire Pro. What happened?
Video games have satiated his desires for title changes and battle royals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Why won't you pay 40$ for a DVD? You cheap fucking bastard.
It was not my intent to break the spirit of MLW. But I bet if people hold out, he'll be selling that show as a special edition first and last MLW show for about $10. Besides, I can get actual good wrestling on DVD-R for $5 per show at SlamJamBam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Will Dave Prazak ever unban me?
Nope. If you want to post again, just do what the other five or so banned members have done - create a new account and resume posting. Prazak seems totally clueless to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What is Dave Prazak's major malfunction?
-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
Who will stop first, da_ref, or the energizer bunny?
The bunny is running on mere batteries. da_ref is running on ADD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
What should be done with the posters who mistakenly see hostility behind everything that is posted at PP.com?
Nothing. Deciphering tone is virtually impossible in a text format... even with emoticons. Besides, overreactions are amusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
WTF happened to Jax?
I talked to Jax the other day. He's living the good life... whores and shores might be an apropos, thought not polite description.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaark View Post
what is your favourite action movie and why?
Raiders of the Lost Ark ...is a close second behind the director's cut edition of El Cock de Leon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ProperlyPromoted.com Est. 2006