Go Back   Properly Promoted > Starscream & Friends > Wrestling Radio
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2011, 12:46 AM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by D222rk View Post
Nothing will ever be funnier...
Except when he arbitrarily accuses you for referencing what others said.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Controversial as Barney

Quote:
Nothing will ever be funnier than random people around North America calling up BTR and suggesting Jimbo as the culprit whenever a damsel is in distress. Jimbo, you have street cred, in the worst possible way.
Worst possible way? ARE YOU INSANE!? This is MONEY! If we can just get the podcast to go world wide viral.

First we got to get Jimbo's face out there on TV and on YouTube, explaining that he would never EVER do something like this, while wearing the merch of whichever number one Diva/Knockout he wants to work with.

If we can get enough people to know who Jimbo is by sight, the powers that be in the front office will be dying to exploit his 15 minutes of fame by putting him on TV in an angle where he's always saying he's not stalking whoever she is, but is always in her merch, and always somewhere in the background of any and all photos and videos of her.

It would turn any match with the bimbo in question into a Where's Waldo game. Instead of watching the botchfestorama in the ring the viewers would be busy trying to find Jimbo in the crowd (of course the camera keeps following the ring action) and the company no-sells that Jimbo is actually there at all.

There would be Jimbo merch! Shirts with "I'm Not Him!" on them! Hats that say "Not me. Move along"! Ladies tank tops that say "Jimbo's Stalking ME!"

This could be a $$ bonanza!

#PointlessNonTwitterHashtag
Old 08-08-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Nothing will ever be funnier than random people around North America calling up BTR and suggesting Jimbo as the culprit whenever a damsel is in distress. Jimbo, you have street cred, in the worst possible way.
I bet you were one of the assholes who called with that nonsense. You get some sort of sick thrill out of something like this.

I'LL BE BACK!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
I bet you were one of the assholes who called with that nonsense. You get some sort of sick thrill out of something like this.
I've never called Fritz, or BTR. Fritz doesn't like me. He shut down his board to not have to deal with me.

I'm not the creepy deviant in this conversation...

It wasn't me who called in. This wasn't the JimboFK incident. It wasn't a lone caller in a grassy knoll. It was tons and tons of concerned BTR listeners.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:40 PM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
This is tremendous!

D222rk, stop calling BTR and blaspheming Jimbo!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:49 PM

True story.

We were going to give Jimbo Old Ironhead's number to call for tech support when we convinced him his PS2 needed service. First as a joke on OIH, but then we got him involved and we were going to record it. It fell through for some reason when OIH couldn't record off his phone, and it wasn't worth buying anything for such a small gag.

Now OIH will never be able to tell Jimbo how to unlock Mil Mascara (who isn't in the game) or how to make Ric Flair's boobs bigger...
Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Controversial as Barney

Quote:
True story.

We were going to give Jimbo Old Ironhead's number to call for tech support when we convinced him his PS2 needed service. First as a joke on OIH, but then we got him involved and we were going to record it. It fell through for some reason when OIH couldn't record off his phone, and it wasn't worth buying anything for such a small gag.

Now OIH will never be able to tell Jimbo how to unlock Mil Mascara (who isn't in the game) or how to make Ric Flair's boobs bigger...
But...how DO you make...never mind.

Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Controversial as Barney

Ep. 3 up...

Quote:
Plenty of opinions on wrestling right now with the WWE heading towards Summerslam which is centered by a feud between CM Punk and John Cena. Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net joins me today to talk about the build towards the pay-per-view, using CM Punk, Triple H getting involved, younger talent in the company as well as some thoughts about TNA and where that company is at right now.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Controversial as Barney

Ep. 4 is up, and it's Dragon American!

Quote:
It’s been an interesting year and a half for Daniel Bryan since joining the WWE to say the least. The WWE superstar talks with me about this Sunday’s Summerslam event live on pay-per-view, his time with the company, if he was worried he wouldn’t be brought back after being fired last year, the CM Punk storyline, if he’s allowed to use the term ‘pro wrestler’ since Punk is using it, what it meant to win Money in the Bank and more.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Controversial as Barney

Next on As The Wrestling World Turns...

Quote:
Chris Masters finds himself gone from the WWE after being released several weeks ago. But, he is ready to move forward in his career. I spoke with Chris about his release and how surprised he was, his improvement in the ring, getting past his addiction issues, what is next for him and more.