Go Back   Properly Promoted > Starscream & Friends > Other Sports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 04:32 AM
El Asso Wipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael122 View Post
Charissa Thompson is ok.

Jemele Hill anyone?
Sorry, Jemele is just too stupid. And not stupid-hot, just stupid. She can't hold an opinion intelligently, and whenever she does a panel show you can see the producers giving her the no-brainer position and let someone else more talented than her argue the counterpoint. The few times she was meant to articulate a non-popular position and somehow explore it, she screwed the pooch. She is nice to look at, but at a certain point stupidity distracts. At which point, you can roll with it (that ex-Jets girl to whom Favre texted her junk was a good example of that on that horrible no-good terrible Versus sports show) or you can try to fight it. Jemele Hill's continual attempt to somehow prove her worth is not helping her case, at all. She just needs to accept she is who she is and roll with it.

EAW, however, confesses to, uh, having a liking to Cindy Brunson that is less than healthy given that she is surrounded by younger and hotter pieces of ass. Although each time Brunson tries to do futbol highlights, it's not good.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 AM
Azucar Dance Club Member and IHOP Stud ~twitterbang~

Send a message via MSN to Rafael122

Cindy Brunson has no chest though...

Linda Cohn...her fine ass.

Don't even get me started on Shelly Smith, got damn.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Suplex City, Bitch.

Send a message via AIM to Len Grimey Send a message via Skype™ to Len Grimey

It didn't take me that long to remove Sportsnation from my DVR queue. Was hoping they wouldn't change shit up after Beads left and sure enough, they did. Too much. Love Charissa Thompson, definitely Plain Jane hot...but it's just difficult to watch that show without Beads anymore.

As for the Grimey ESPN Chick List...in no particular order...

- Linda Cohn
- Lindsay C. (Last name's really irrelevant when you're that hot.)
- Erin Andrews (I always liked her.)
- That one chick who kinda looks like Rachel Ray whose name I cannot think of. (She's kinda thick, but not overly thick.)
Old 07-31-2012, 02:23 PM

So did Beadle retire or? Where did she go? I know Erin went to FOX.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Coolest Guy Ever

Location: Arlington, VA (I would say DC, but Raf would get mad)

Beadle went to NBC Sports.

She was covering the Olympic Trails.

The most decorated champion in the history of Properly Promoted
Old 07-31-2012, 08:24 PM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post
Olympic Trails.
Appropriate name for this two week, every four years of worthlessness. It's time for all the sports to go their separate ways and just do their respective individual "World Cup/Championship" stuff. All entertainment should a la carte, and the Olympics are the perfect example of this changing landscape.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:24 PM

I think that's why the World Cup is awesome. Happens every 4 years, and it's always epic. Heck, I watched more of the UEFA stuff earlier this month than I have the Olympics.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Coolest Guy Ever

Location: Arlington, VA (I would say DC, but Raf would get mad)

Olympic Trials.

The most decorated champion in the history of Properly Promoted
Old 08-01-2012, 04:30 AM
El Asso Wipo

Also, Beadle doesn't look or sound like Beadle on NBC Sports. She's overproduced, bland, and stares blankly at the camera listlessly.

Meanwhile, the Colin Cowherd Carnage of Crap Power Hour is just a pathetic slide show of garbage. Charissa Thompson is nice to look at, but she's doing the show as an impression of someone pretending to be cool and hip rather than being cool or hip. EAW is not sure how to explain it, but the difference between a pro-wrestler and random indy dude with a terrible tattoo is not just baby oil. You see a pro-wrestler doing a move, and it seems like that move should go there and that is why the wrestler went for that move. An indy dude does the move because it is in the script and he follows the script. That's the new SportsNation with Charissa Thompson and it made it just another show. These things live or die with personalities. And with ESPN fucking terrified of personalities taking off and actually being stars and being bigger than their show, they rotate them out just as soon as they develop any chemistry.

On a plus side, Coachman is very, very good. And does not sound like angry shouty moron with controversial opinions radio guy that seem to be the new model of sports commentary.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Suplex City, Bitch.

Send a message via AIM to Len Grimey Send a message via Skype™ to Len Grimey

Beads went to NBC? Uhm...ugh. Definitely my favorite Jets fan on TV.

I haven't sat through an episode of Sportsnation since Beads left. Love Charissa Thompson, would probably bang her until she couldn't walk for a few hours under her own power. But...it's just not the same. Beads & Colin had that nice little back and forth that made it fun to watch. Especially with his insane bromance with all things Belichick & Brady, hers to Sanchez & Rex (now Tebow). Beads had it, Charissa does not and no matter how fancy the entrances get...I don't know if she ever will have "it" the way Beads did.