Go Back   Properly Promoted > Starscream & Friends > General Chatter
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
Where would Amy "I live in the" Winehouse fit in this list?

and Morgan Freeman? Just to make this list better...

Don't confuse ecentricity with crazydrunkenslutbaggyness (that's a medical term, ask Dr. Kieth) eccentricity is charming and helps sell records (that's what they called MP3's back when Grimmy was a kid). Though, I must say that her behavior is not shocking at all. There were subtle clues all along:

1. Her hit song states "They tell me go to re-hab but I won't go..."
2. Her name is Winehouse. Theres a freakin' alcoholic beverage right there in her name!
3. Her hair and make-up generally looks as if applied by some three year old girl, but not just any three year old girl. A three year old girl from Staten Island! Scientists (and by Scientists, I mean me. You saw my clipboard, I've gotta be a scientist) suspect Staten Island to be the origin of the crazydrunkenslutbag virus.

Anyhow, someone would have to witness her in a sobre state to assess her eccentricity. To do that, you'd have to go back in time to when she was like a fetus. Even then, I suspect her mother was hitting the bottle hard, passing on the fermented brain-killing booze to pre-natal Amy.

Now on to better things. Morgan Freeman. This is a tough question. If Morgan Freeman is the template in which we aspire to be, then we could say that he is not eccentric at all? On the other hand, would the fact that the rest of us are no where near his betterness, cause, from our perspective, him to be the most eccentric of all? Well isnt that a titty twister...of the mind.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
Everyone should be a Ron Paul mark.
He'd get more fans in the GOP if he played up that his first name is "Ron". The same as "Ron" Reagan. Republicans get a hard-on at the mere thought of the Bedtime for Bonzo star. Actually, he should also get a chimp. People love chimps. Check out this chimp macking on Natalie Portman...

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post
CLC, Why does getting old suck so much donkey dick?
It's simple. Becaue newer stuff is better. There was a time when guys like Thomer and Grimmy were the new hotness. Now, they are old and busted, and guys like us are the new hotness. Now, we see these youngsters coming up with thier prospective new hotness and it frightens us. Perhaps we are no longer new or hot.

Actually, I'm still pretty hot. So disregard all of that. Getting old sucks because of responsiblities. They seem to keep piling on the older you get. Draining us of our valuable free time. Then when you get old enough that the responsiblities start to dissipate, your body betrays you. You have the time, but you can no longer do the things you once enjoyed at the level. You're a relic. Archealogical, redundant, artifact of a bygone era. Of HIStorical interst only.
Also, old chicks are nasty looking (except the first lady form ID4, she's old-lady hot, and I guess Jane Seymore too and Morgan Fairchild and for a while Susan Sarandon, bit now she's just old). I should now, for some reason, old chicks dig me.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Danger Zone

Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLC View Post
He'd get more fans in the GOP
So who were all those people that raised 4.2 million in one day? JLH still has much to teach you CLC.

I realize they are a cross section of the political spectrum, but there are more GOP supporters than people realize.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

I never claimed how many fans he has from the GOP. I simply stated that he'd get more.
Though, I would surmise that a good chunk of his support comes from more independents than registered republicans. I'll admit, I have nothing material to base that on.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLC View Post
People love chimps.
But which gets more love from people, chimps like the one in your Natalie Portman pic or capuchin monkeys like Spike in the Ace Ventura movies?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:21 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Well, both Chimps and Capuchin Monkeys get love, but not only is the quantity of Chimp Love greater, the quality of Chimp love is also greater.

Capuchin Monkeys get Ace Ventura, and Ross-a-tron from friends. There was also the monkey from "Outbreak", but I don't think anyone loved him because he was sort of causing everyone to die.

Now, who loves Chimps: Well, as mentioned before there's Natalie Portman, and Ronald Reagan but also there's Charleton Heston (loved Zira in planet of the apes) Michael Jackson (loved Bubbles), Elvis Presley (loved his pet chimp Scatter), there's everyone at the gay finance firm who loved the Chimp telling the joke about the penquin and the ice cream cone, and last but certainly really hot, there's Lacey Chabert!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Coolest Guy Ever

Location: Arlington, VA (I would say DC, but Raf would get mad)

I'd do Chabert.

The most decorated champion in the history of Properly Promoted
Old 11-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Then you're probably not gay too.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Danger Zone

Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse

CLC, am I now some sort of social outcast because I gave someone who was never convicted of a crime a second chance?