Go Back   Properly Promoted > Starscream & Friends > Debate Team: Religion, Politics, etc.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Trump: Yes or No
Yes 3 25.00%
No 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2016, 06:25 PM
Danger Zone

Location: Jon Stewart's Endangered Fish and Tiger Cub Warehouse

Old 06-17-2016, 01:38 PM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Dammit, Jax.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:43 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

Old 06-18-2016, 03:58 PM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLC View Post
That's how Japan's pop culture has rolled for years.

Old 06-18-2016, 09:23 PM
Vice Coolest Guy Ever.

It's a good thing Japan is at the forefront of creating working sex robots, because otherwise, I'd have to ask them to leave at this point.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:47 PM

I love the Dungeons and Donald twitter account, but I can't embed them here.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:16 PM
Suplex City, Bitch.

Send a message via AIM to Len Grimey Send a message via Skype™ to Len Grimey

We're a month away from a guy, who ate a Stunner at WM 23 and once gave Vince the worst looking slap by a man in recorded ever...

Being named the Republican nominee for the White House. I voted Bernie during the primary, I will vote Hillary in November. We can't afford Trump winning. CANNOT.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Lance Catamaran

He also wants to fuck his daughter.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Grimey View Post
I voted Bernie during the primary, I will vote Hillary in November. We can't afford Trump winning. CANNOT.
Aren't you forced to vote for Hillary? Not sure how that works, but don't you have to register to be a voter for one side or the other, and then you have to vote for someone on that side? (Correct me).

Not sure what I would do in your position. Clinton and Trump aren't even like real people. They are like exaggerated caricatures.

I'm a liberal. My prime minister is basically young Bernie Sanders. I could not be more proud of him, the work he is doing, or how he is representing my country.

As a liberal, why the hell would I want Hillary to have any power, or to represent me? I think she's a 'worst case scenario' candidate.

I call her Corporate Shillery Clinton. She is a horrible human being. She is very two faced. She is behind the times on all things that should be liberal issues, and doesn't "come around" until she needs to, at which point she pretends she was like that all along. She is in bed with corporate america. She responds to any questions about this by doing her nervous bitch laugh and then avoiding the issue with peer pressure type answers. (You know, how someone acts when they are full of shit).

Then you have the whole Benghazi bullshit, and the other bullshit that has been going on at polling stations. It's too early to remember everything. (edit, and I will never forgive her 'you don't wan't a black man answering the phone at the white house' nonsense from 2008).

It seems like at this point, a vote for Trump, as bad as he is, is a good defensive move just to keep her out of office. That's if he's in bed with the Clintons, and it's mostly obvious that he is. Trump is a buffoon and his voter base is the lowest common denominator. None of his policies will make it to fruition. At worst he makes some bad business deals and soils your reputation in the short term. You get a time out while both sides get their act together.

Although, punishing with counter votes is a bit more of a Canadian thing to do. We have more than 2 parties(yep, a Marijuana party lol, look at their logo) and if the party we vote for isn't getting the job done, we can just vote for the next party that lines up with our ideals and take some of their power away(less seats).

Last edited by that D222rk fellow : 07-06-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:16 PM
INTERNET GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by that D222rk fellow View Post
...don't you have to register to be a voter for one side or the other, and then you have to vote for someone on that side? (Correct me).
Nope. In the general election, you may vote for whomever as long as you are a registered voter. Both of the main private clubs will be represented on ballots in all 50 states.

The registering for one private club or the other nonsense is only restrictive during the primary processes. However, depending on how much preparation, angst, frustration any registered voter is willing to endure in some states, you may opt to vote for the other club affiliation. For example, during the primaries of gubernatorial races, a registered Democrat can show up and demand to vote on the Republican ballot if you're a masochist, who realizes you never actually registered as either and are just being subjected to gerrymandering or profiling.

#democracy